On the Loose to Climb a Mountain

I'm currently serving in the Peace Corps in Thailand. I'm living life and learning more everyday about myself and the world around me. Come and join me when you are ready and together we'll explore life on the loose.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

She is the Wind!


I was visiting Emily and we celebrated her birthday. It was a lot of fun. We had a bit of a culinary fiesta! Well you see...Emily has a toaster oven...not too common in Thailand! So we made banana bread, cookies, lemon bars and garlic toast. We also made coleslaw, spaghetti, salad, and shakes! So Emily was blowing out the candles on her lemon bars and her friend was inspired to alter the picture a bit. Here's the very funny result...

1 Comments:

At 5:52 PM, Blogger Emily said...

This is a funny pic. HA! I have a blog too. I think if you click on my name it will take you there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home